[MCN] Room for rent, Slant Streets, Beautiful home

Catherine Wiechmann catwiechmann at gmail.com
Mon May 20 12:43:01 EDT 2019

Hi! I have a room for rent on Addison St. in my adorable rental home. I am
a 30 yr old female with a quiet, older dog who is with me part-time. I work
full-time and spend evenings and weekends climbing, hiking, running,
skiing, camping and occasionally a weekend working in the yard. There is a
fenced in backyard, 3 raised beds with some open planting real estate, a
shed with room for storage and gear. House is two bedrooms, yours would be
the room in the back which has a door to the backyard. Rent is $500 per
month plus utilities. Please contact me at (715) 577-9549 via text to tell
me about yourself and set up a time to meet and see the place. Looking for
an open-minded, active individual to share a peaceful space with for the
summer. Thanks!

--
*C**atherine L. Wiechmann*

“We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own to-do
list.”

– Michelle Obama