[MCN] Tour YWCA Missoula

Becky Margolis bmargolis at ywcaofmissoula.org
Wed May 29 16:29:41 EDT 2019

Tour YWCA Missoula: June 11th, 12- 1 PM.

All are invited to join us for a free lunch and informational tour! Learn more about the YWCA and the people whose lives are changed because of our services. We spotlight real stories from our work, and we also want to hear from you about how we can better serve the needs of the community. Light lunch provided.

RSVP here<http://ywcaofmissoula.org/tour/>. Contact Alex Stokman<mailto:astokman at ywcaofmissoula.org?subject=YWCA%20Tour> with any questions.

Becky Margolis
Communications Coordinator
(pronouns: she/her)
YWCA Missoula
1130 W. Broadway
Missoula, MT 59802
P: (406) 543-6691  F: (406) 543-6777
ywcaofmissoula.org

Confidentiality Notice: This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.