[MCN] Tonight! Wild Bison Restoration Forum

Summer Nelson summerpnelson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 16:20:24 EST 2019

Hi Missoula, reminder that there is a wild bison restoration forum this
evening, 7:00-9:00 on campus. See info below . . .

*Imagine wild bison on Montana's eastern plains. **Why not public, wild
bison on the Charles M. Russell National Wildlife Refuge? *That's the
question being considered by panelists and the public during a wild bison
restoration forum next week in Missoula.

This will be the first in a series of forums we plan to host that will
address a variety of opportunities and challenges to protecting and
restoring wild bison in our state, and will highlight a variety of voices
and perspectives on this topic. (Future presentations and discussions will
likely include the American Prairie Reserve's vision for bison and other
species in eastern Montana, Buffalo Field Campaign's advocacy for
Yellowstone bison, Tribal bison restoration, and other organizations and
aspects of bison protection and restoration).

*Tuesday, November 57:00 - 9:00 p.m. University Center, Room 331*

*Speakers:*
*Jim Bailey*, Montana Wild Bison Restoration Coalition
*Paul Santavy*, CM Russell National Wildlife Refuge Manager
*Tom France*, National Wildlife Federation