[MCN] Downtown housing available

Flesch, Aaron D - (flesch) flesch at ag.arizona.edu
Mon Sep 9 13:21:34 EDT 2019

Dear Missoula.

I'm looking for someone to live in my amazing downtown pad for ~8 months.  Its a great place in an awesome spot with great neighbors at a reasonable price.  Please email me if you're interested and pass along to others.

Thanks!!

Amazing Downtown Sublet—Spacious (~1000 sq. ft), mostly furnished 1.5 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment featuring nice river views and ideal location just blocks from the heart of downtown and a 5 to 15 minute walk to anywhere on the UM campus.  Close proximity to bike path, hiking trails, libraries, downtown, and parks.  Gas stove, hard wood floors, large eat-in kitchen and main bedroom, extra guest area with futon, and extensive shared backyard.  This is the perfect place for a graduate student or couple.  Available first week of Oct. through June 1.  $800/month includes water but not gas or electric (which runs ~$25-80/month depending on heat needs).  Place is fairly well furnished but can accommodate more furnishings.  There is a small couch and coffee table, futon for guests, kitchen table and chairs, 2 desks, big dresser, book shelves, wall unit, 40” TV, dishes, some cookware and all basic appliances but no laundry facilities, and lots of storage space.  You provide your own bed.  Cats are OK.  Email me if interested at:  af136732 at umconnect.umt.edu<mailto:af136732 at umconnect.umt.edu>