[MCN] Public Survey; should MT invest more in our outdoor way of life?

Eric Melson eric.n.melson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 13:02:18 EDT 2019

Over 9,000 Montanans have filled out the Montana Outdoor Heritage survey
<https://mwaresearch.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bECeMlSyBhQMK8Z>, have
you?

This is your last opportunity to say how Montana should steward its
wildlife, working lands and outdoor recreation opportunities. Time is
running out! Take this five-minute survey
<https://mwaresearch.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bECeMlSyBhQMK8Z>
before *September
23rd* if you think Montana should invest more resources in our land, water,
and wildlife.

The Montana Outdoor Heritage Project hopes to meet a goal of hearing from
10,000 Montanans (one percent of the total population) by September 23. Results
of this extensive statewide public outreach will be published in October.

To learn more, visit www.montanaheritageproject.com.  Make your voice heard!