[MCN] Walk & Roll Missoula Sept. 15th - 21st

Katherine Auge AugeK at ci.missoula.mt.us
Mon Sep 16 10:16:18 EDT 2019

Missoula In Motion is excited to announce Walk & Roll Missoula<https://www.missoulainmotion.com/walkandroll> taking place September 15th - 21st! For one week, we focus all our attention on getting around Missoula in the most healthy and fun way possible. In its 28th year, the community-wide celebration of sustainable transportation features group rides, fun events, and special deals and giveaways for sustainable commuters at local businesses.

Then, on September 18th we strive to get as many Missoulians as possible to  participate in One Less Car Day<https://www.missoulainmotion.com/onelesscar> by choosing travel by bike, walk, bus, carpool or vanpool for at least one trip throughout the course of the day. Participants must log their trip with Way to Go! Missoula<https://waytogo.missoulainmotion.com/#/dashboard> to be included in the count and to be entered to win raffle prizes. Also, on One Less Car Day there will be 10 free commuter breakfast stations serving up free coffee and breakfast treats to sustainable commuters from 7:30-9:30am. Stop by 1 or all 10 of the commuter breakfast locations<https://www.missoulainmotion.com/breakfastblitz>!

For more information, visit WalkandRollMissoula.com<https://www.missoulainmotion.com/walkandroll>

Katherine Auge
435 Ryman St., Missoula, MT 59802/ 406-552-6731
Missoula In Motion<missoulainmotion.com> - See Commuting Differently

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account pertaining to City business may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. The City is often required by law to provide public records to individuals requesting them. The City is also required by law to protect private, confidential information. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies. Thank you