[MCN] Collaboration and Litigation (Part 2)

Stephen Hodgdon sbhodgdon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 12:54:42 EDT 2019

John,

It would be great if you could do some digging into the public record to
provide evidence that backup your claims. While I don't as a matter of
principle disagree with some of your statements, I find it troubling that
you are presenting "facts" without citations or sources. At this point
these posts have become rumor-mongering at best. Please provide us with
sources for the information, and I'm sure that as a non-profit, how the GYC
and others have come to their decisions is a matter of public record. If
you find that you're being stone-walled, perhaps a litigator like yourself
should request records through the Freedom of Information Act or via other
available resources.

Thank you.