[MCN] Collaboration and Litigation (Part 2)

Stephen Hodgdon sbhodgdon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 13:01:23 EDT 2019

In this forum, you are presenting opinion as fact. To wit:

"The Gravelly Landscape Collaborative will not discuss domestic sheep
grazing in the Gravelly Landscape, which is responsible for killing
wildlife and precluding Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks from restoring
bighorn sheep to Bighorn Mountain."

This could be true, that I am not denying, but please provide sources where
readers like myself can read up on the history of this issue. It is
imprudent to make statements like this without providing sources so that
concerned citizens like myself may find information about this history.
Show us a transcript and a history of your discourse with the Gravelly
Landscape Collaborative so that we may judge for ourselves how this
interaction "went down".

Steve