[MCN] Rooftop Solar Wins Big in Kansas Supreme Court Ruling

Lance Olsen lance at wildrockies.org
Fri Apr 10 09:39:45 EDT 2020

Inside Clean Energy: Rooftop Solar Wins Big in Kansas Court Ruling <https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiRWh0dHBzOi8vaW5zaWRlY2xpbWF0ZW5ld3Mub3JnL25ld3MvMDgwNDIwMjAvY2xlYW4tZW5lcmd5LXNvbGFyLWthbnNhc9IBSWh0dHBzOi8vaW5zaWRlY2xpbWF0ZW5ld3Mub3JnL25ld3MvMDgwNDIwMjAvY2xlYW4tZW5lcmd5LXNvbGFyLWthbnNhcz9hbXA?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen>
The Kansas Supreme Court has provided a rare and sweet victory for renewable energy advocates in the state, with national implications. The court issued a ...
InsideClimate News
Yesterday
“We are living on the surface of this planet … and with its climate and atmosphere.
It has always been the task of mankind to find the right answer to the problem
these conditions set us, and even today we cannot think that we have found a
sufficient answer.”
p. 131

The Individual Psychology of Alfred Adler
by Heinz L. and Rowena R. Ansbacher, eds.
1956. Basic Books