[MCN] EARTH DAY 2020: RISE FOR A JUST, LIVABLE, AND VIBRANT FUTURE

Winona winonas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:37:43 EDT 2020

Join Sunrise Movement Montana, Montana Sierra Club, Climate Smart Missoula,
Families for a Livable Climate, and many other Montana-based environmental
and social justice organizations and supporters for the 50th anniversary of
Earth Day! While we cannot gather in person, the issues that face us are
urgent and we still need to make our voices heard.

On Earth Day, Wednesday, April 22, join a virtual rally at 12 p.m. with
speakers and performers from across the state, covering a variety of topics
related to both the climate crisis and the pandemic, as well as how the two
are interrelated, and what you can do to slow these rapidly accelerating
crises. These are hard times for our community, but that only makes it more
important that we come together to deal with these issues together, and
move forward as one.  Pledge to join Earth Day events at this link:
https://forms.gle/xTq6P9N9JTL4iy2R9, or RSVP via Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/events/604932446770676>, to receive online rally
log-in information. Rally details and other events, including the
community-wide  Earth Day Art For All
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2814872341893462/> project, are listed at
www.missoulaearthday.org.