[MCN] Seeking graphic design / web development

Jill Alban jillbeauchesne at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 17:02:02 EDT 2020

Hey Missoula community: I'm based here in Missoula and am conducting some
strategic branding + marketing consulting for a few individuals / brands /
companies both here locally and nationwide.

It's looking like a few of the projects are going to grow into larger scale
over the next 6 months and I'd love to collect a pool of resumes and rates
now from freelance designers and developers so I'm ready to interview and
find the right fit(s) if and when the time comes.

Please send resume / rates / etc. to jillbeauchesne at gmail.com

Thanks
Jill

--