[MCN] FW: REMOTE JOB: Digital Organizer - Climate Mobilization - Mothers Out Front - Remote/Flexible Location

Neva hassaneinneva40 at montana.com
Tue Apr 21 12:19:50 EDT 2020

From: Democracy Partners Recruiting Services <democracypartnersrecruiting at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, April 17, 2020 at 9:17 AM
To: "Jobs at democracypartners.com" <Jobs at democracypartners.com>
Subject: REMOTE JOB: Digital Organizer - Climate Mobilization - Mothers Out Front - Remote/Flexible Location

Reaching out to you to help get the word out for this position because of your positive impact and spheres of influence. Thanks for that, and for helping us put great talent to work where it's needed for the work at hand.

DIGITAL ORGANIZER - Climate Mobilization

Mothers Out Front - Remote/Flexible Location

Design and execute hard-hitting digital campaigns to provide online to offline opportunities thru email action alerts, petitions & social media for our climate initiatives to broaden our base & increase engagement for moms across the country.

This position will also help define and then manage the engagement of mothers who join us digitally and move them up the ladder of engagement, using email action alerts, online petitions, and social media connected to our national initiatives.

Hoping you may have some ideas/referrals. Looking to find the best candidate soon, so please spread the word, or apply as soon as possible -

Thanks - and stay well!

Full job post here:

Digital Organizer

Other openings of priority for which you may know good candidates include:

- Development Director for Jolt-Texas

https://jolttx.org/en/job-announcement-development-director-2/

- Communications Director for Jolt-Texas

https://jolttx.org/en/job-announcement-communications-director/

And others at  https://democracypartners.com/jobs

--

DemocracyPartners.com/Jobs