[MCN] Tell Us Something Live Streaming Storytelling Event

Tell Us Something marc at tellussomething.org
Thu Apr 23 01:31:13 EDT 2020

News Release

Attention: Editor

04.22.2020

Marc Moss

Tell Us Something

tellussomething.org

Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/tellussomething>

twitter.com/pssttellus

Daytime phone: 406.546.3855

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

WHAT:  Live Storytelling on the theme “No Excuses”

WHEN: April 28, 2020 6PM

WHERE: https://www.facebook.com/tellussomething/

DETAILS:

Tell Us Something <https://www.tellussomething.org/> brings live
storytelling back to YOU on April 28, 2020. Four storytellers will share
their true personal story without notes on the theme “No Excuses”.

*This is a free event. *All ages are welcome. Parents, please be aware that
Tell Us Something stories sometimes contain adult themes and language.

Tell Us Something awakens imagination, empowers storytellers and connects
the Missoula community through the transformative power of personal
storytelling. It is a celebration of each other, our stories and how we
move through the world together. All of the stories at Tell Us Something
are true.

MORE INFO:

This event will be live-streamed on Facebook Live
<https://www.facebook.com/tellussomething/>.

Marc Moss has been working with 9 storytellers every day this week and four
of them will be sharing their stories for you.

We again welcome our friends from the deaf community by providing closed
captioning.

Storytelling begins at 6PM.

Your community, your stories.

RSVP to the event here <https://www.facebook.com/events/219699952667138/>
Subscribe to the podcast using your favorite podcast app. -- Learn more
about Tell Us Something at tellussomething.org.

COST: FREE

###

--
Marc Moss
he/him/his • why pronouns matter <https://lgbt.ucsf.edu/pronounsmatter>

*SAVE THE DATE FOR MISSOULA GIVES! April 30-May1
<https://www.missoulagives.org/organizations/tell-us-something>. (Or click
the link to donate now!)*