[MCN] Update : State of the US economy

Heath Nicolas Carey hncarey at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 22:08:54 EDT 2020

Thanks for your input Leslie, but your estimation is your own and different from mine (and quite a few others given the origin of this list serve). Please just delete the emails you don’t want to read.

Lance, I very much appreciate your emails, as they are filled with vital information pertaining to local, national,  and global issues in fact! Keep them coming, please.

Warmest Regards,
Heath N