[MCN] Update : State of the US economy

Ream, Tarn Tarn.Ream at mso.umt.edu
Wed Aug 19 11:32:37 EDT 2020

Lance-- I have always admired and appreciated the enormous amount of time and energy you put towards researching interwoven topics that are of vital importance to everyone on this planet ... AND your commitment to sharing information with the rest of us (who might not have time or ability to conduct this research).
all best, Tarn