[MCN] Tell Us Something Announces next Live Storytelling Event - Live Streaming

Tell Us Something marc at tellussomething.org
Fri Aug 21 19:23:22 EDT 2020

News Release

Attention: Editor

08.21.2020

Marc Moss

Tell Us Something

tellussomething.org

Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/tellussomething>

twitter.com/pssttellus

Daytime phone: 406.546.3855

For hi-res photos or images of the advertisement, please contact:
Marc at tellussomething.org

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

WHAT:  Live Storytelling on the theme “Come As You Are”

WHEN: September 16, 2020, 6PM

WHERE: your living room! (this is a virtual live-stream)

DETAILS:

Tell Us Something <https://www.tellussomething.org/> brings live
storytelling back to you wherever you are! Your living room, your RV at the
campsite, your kitchen, your bedroom. We don’t care where you are - join us
on September 16, 2020. Six storytellers will share their true personal
story without notes The theme is more for you than the storytellers: “Come
as You Are”. We are proud to feature storytellers who were engaged in an
intensive week-long storytelling workshop.

Tickets <https://www.tellussomething.org/shop/come-as-you-are-live-stream/>are
on sale now at tellussomething.org <https://www.tellussomething.org/>. All
ages are welcome. Tickets are $10.

Tell Us Something awakens imagination, empowers storytellers and connects
the community through the transformative power of personal storytelling. It
is a celebration of each other, our stories and how we move through the
world together. All of the stories at Tell Us Something are true.
MORE INFO:

Tell Us Something welcomes all ages, however, parents, please be advised
that stories sometimes have adult themes and storytellers sometimes use
adult language.

We again welcome our friends from the deaf community by providing ASL
interpretation.

Storytelling begins at 6PM.

Your community, your stories.

MORE INFO AND TICKETS:
https://www.tellussomething.org/shop/come-as-you-are-live-stream/

Subscribe to the podcast using your favorite podcast app. -- Learn more
about Tell Us Something at tellussomething.org.

COST: $10

###

--