[MCN] Animal Wonders is Growing its Board of Directors

Haley Hanson haley.newberg.hanson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 10:38:48 EST 2020

*Are you interested in joining a team dedicated to providing quality
life-long care to rescued wildlife and conservation education to Montana's
western communities?* We want to meet you!

 Animal Wonders <https://www.animalwonders.org/>, Inc. is looking for a
committed Board Member to serve on our organization's governing body. The
Board Member's responsibilities include advising on strategic plans, and
participating in and monitoring its financial affairs.

Animal Wonders Inc. rescues displaced wild and exotic animals, offers them
a lifelong home, and allows them to become ambassadors for their species
through educational public presentations.

Please send a short statement of interest that includes your past or
current board experience as well as any unique skills you possess that
would benefit the organization. *Please send letters of interest and
inquiries to Haley Hanson: haley.newberg.hanson at gmail.com
<haley.newberg.hanson at gmail.com>*

To be successful as a Board Member you should have significant professional
leadership experience and strong diplomatic skills. An outstanding Board
Member will be passionately committed to the organization's mission.
The ideal Animal Wonders Board Member:

   -

   Proven track record in a leadership role
   -

   Previous board experience preferred
   -

   Knowledge of the organization and the relevant industries
   -

   Sufficient time availability for board duties that include quarterly
   meetings

  Learn more about Animal Wonders Inc: www.animalwonders.org
<http://www.animalwonders.org>