[MCN] The Museum's Holiday Lantern Tours goes Virtual

Jessie Rogers jrogers at missoulacounty.us
Wed Dec 16 18:23:49 EST 2020

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6D3C7.D458A460]
The Historical Museum at Fort Missoula Hosts
Lantern Tours Greatest Hits - A Virtual Holiday Celebration
Virtually on the Museum's Facebook Page & Website
Christmas Eve at 3pm

You read that right! The Holiday Lantern Tours are Going Virtual in 2020! Join us for Lantern Tours Greatest Hits, a Virtual Holiday Celebration on Christmas eve at 3pm live on the Museum's Facebook Page and Website!
Although things will look a little different, the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula's Lantern Tours holiday program will return for its 6th season in 2020.  For those of you unfamiliar with Lantern Tours, it is a living history program that takes place in five of the Historical Museum's buildings.

Featuring favorite scenes from the past five years:

  1.  Lieutenant Colonel Brooke in the NCO Quarters,
  2.  Emma and Ralph Sharp in the Homestead Cabin (Emma has a special Christmas surprise),
  3.  St. Michael's Church during the 1918 Flu Pandemic,
  4.  a children's performance of A Christmas Carol in the Grant Creek School, and
  5.  a very generous ticketing agent in the Drummond Depot with a special gift for his niece.

We hope you tune in for this very special Holiday Celebration. It is a free online event, but donations are very welcome! And if you miss it, the recording will be available on the Museum's Website and Facebook Page.

Lantern Tour Event page:  https://fortmissoulamuseum.org/virtual-holiday-lantern-tours/
Historical Museum's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula

>From all of us involved in the Lantern Tours Program and at the Museum, we hope you enjoy Lantern Tours Greatest Hits and wish you a safe and happy holiday season!

Jessie Rogers
Development & Communications Director
The Historical Museum at Fort Missoula

"Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world."
-Desmond Tutu

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of County email should presume that the emails are subject to release upon request. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies.