[MCN] tonight: Run & Bike across Australia Presentation, Benefiting bush fire relief

Bob Giordano mist at strans.org
Tue Feb 4 13:07:38 EST 2020

Hi there, this is tonight! Katie and Henley live
part time in Missoula, and they recently pulled off
quite a feet!

---
Run & Bike across Australia Presentation
Benefiting bush fire relief

Tuesday, February 4th, 2020
7 PM
Free Cycles
Missoula, MT

Come hear about the first ever bicycle-supported transcontinental run
across any country! We'll share what crossing the Outback was like,
how hard it really was, thoughts about responsible adventure, and
more. This will be about an hour presentation with photos. Q & A
after. Come with questions!

Event tickets by donation at the door. Donations not necessary, but
appreciated. We are also hosting two online gear-kit raffles featuring
items from all our sponsors: Big Agnes , Topo Designs , Kate's Real
Food , Grayl , Bedrock Sandals , Zeal Optics, and more. We will draw
once on March 15th and again on April 15th. Details on what's included
in each gear-kit to come soon. You can buy raffle tickets at our
Missoula event. $20 = 1 ticket, $40 = 2 tickets, etc. BTW, your raffle
ticket can double as your event ticket, or you can donate and opt out
of the raffle. We will be giving away 60% of all donations to bush
fire relief in Oz.

Lastly, thanks to our Missoula-based sponsors Bedrock Sandals,
Headwaters Hot Yoga, Vim & Vigr, and Free Cycles for the event space!

Can't wait to see you there!

Thank you so much!

Hugs,
Katie and Henley!