[MCN] JP Morgan economists warn of 'catastrophic' climate change : Human life "as we know it" could be threatened

Lance Olsen lance at wildrockies.org
Fri Feb 21 09:48:59 EST 2020

JP Morgan economists warn of 'catastrophic' climate change <https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiKmh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmJiYy5jb20vbmV3cy9idXNpbmVzcy01MTU4MTA5ONIBLmh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmJiYy5jb20vbmV3cy9hbXAvYnVzaW5lc3MtNTE1ODEwOTg?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen>
Human life "as we know it" could be threatened by climate change, economists at JP Morgan have warned. In a hard-hitting report to clients, the economists said ...
BBC News
2 hours ago

“When asked why climate change is so politically charged, John Holden, director of the White House Office of Science and Technology, tells us: "I think the most fundamental reason is this misperception that being in favour of addressing the climate change challenge is to be against jobs and the economy."

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/techknow/2016/07/politics-climate-change-united-states-160714105644450.html