[MCN] Teen girls took over the climate movement. What happens next?

Lance Olsen lance at wildrockies.org
Wed Jan 1 09:05:14 EST 2020

Teen girls took over the climate movement. What happens next? <https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiVmh0dHBzOi8vZ3Jpc3Qub3JnL2NsaW1hdGUvdGVlbi1naXJscy10b29rLW92ZXItdGhlLWNsaW1hdGUtbW92ZW1lbnQtd2hhdC1oYXBwZW5zLW5leHQv0gEA?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen>
If you try to picture a climate activist over the past very long year, you will likely summon the image of a young girl. It's not necessarily the stern Swedish one with ...
Grist
4 hours ago
“The scary thing for me is that the stuff our models is showing happening decades from now, we’re already seeing,’ he says.’ “These models are the best
we’ve got at the moment, and when we see how the complexity of the world operates, it seems that it may be worse than these models are indicating.’

Carl Zimmer. Predicting Oblivion. Science 17 August 2007 Vol. 317