[MCN] Trap-Release workshops full--but more coming

Connie Poten rattlefarm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 12:18:26 EST 2020

Dear Friends of Footloose Montana,
The upcoming two trap-release workshops on Jan 5 and Jan 21at the Humane
Society of Western MT are full unfortunately. However, we will present
another one in Missoula at St. Anthony Parish Center soon, and will send
out a notice as soon as date is confirmed.

If you did not call HSWM to register for the upcoming workshops, you may
not get a seat. Our apologies--we were not aware of this registration
requirement, but want to make sure you don't make a trip for nothing.

We will be in touch with a date for more workshops shortly. Again, we
apologize for your inconvenience about this.

For the animals,

Your Friends at Footloose Montana

--
Footloose Montana