[MCN] Missoula County Public Schools strategic plan

Hatton Littman hattonl at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 11:36:37 EST 2020

Missoula County Public Schools (MCPS) is beginning the next phase of its long-term
planning process. We encourage community participation in three board and community strategic planning sessions in 2020. The District will be using the input offered in the survey and at our strategic planning sessions to set the future direction for our District.

Please complete our survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MCPS_Planning_Survey> to ensure we have your input during the process. The survey will remain open until Friday, January 17, 2020. We want to hear Missoulian’s thoughts on what you value most about MCPS, and what you would like to see improved in the future.

Please consider joining us on the following dates:

January 23, 2020 6pm - 8pm
February 25, 2020 6pm - 8pm (added as a work session onto a regular board meeting)
March 25, 2020 6pm - 8pm
All meetings will occur in the MCPS Business Building Boardroom at 915 South Avenue and will include ASL interpreters.

We will have a committee of approximately 40 teachers, staff, parents and community members who are committed to attend all three of these open public meetings. We will also take public comment at each session.

If you can’t participate in person in our public meetings, please follow along on our YouTube channel <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT33su4k_Qyn6rhGFywzZYA>, MCAT will be recording each session. Please follow along on our YouTube channel <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT33su4k_Qyn6rhGFywzZYA>, MCAT will be recording each session. We will also publish everything about the process on our website atwww.mcpsmt.org/strategicplan <http://www.mcpsmt.org/strategicplan>.