[MCN] Climate Ready Missoula plan + open house + public comment

Amy Cilimburg amy at climatesmartmissoula.org
Thu Jan 23 14:21:45 EST 2020

As hopefully you've heard, last week Climate Smart Missoula, Missoula
County and the City of Missoula together released the draft *Climate Ready
Missoula* plan, designed to build a resilient and climate-adapted community
and county.

The website is here: Climate Ready Missoula
<https://www.climatereadymissoula.org/>
There's an article about the plan and process in last Friday's Missoula
Current
<https://missoulacurrent.com/opinion/2020/01/missoula-climate-ready/>.

And we've one more drop-in style *Public Open House this Friday, January 24
from 11:30 - 1:30 in City Council Chambers* (140 W Pine). Stop in and learn
more about this effort, what's in the plan and provide your input.

You're also welcome to provide feedback through February 3 via our website
<https://www.climatereadymissoula.org/>.

Thanks everyone!  Amy

--
Amy Cilimburg
Executive Director, Climate Smart Missoula