[MCN] Team Registration is open for SponCon 2020!

Sarah Lundquist lundquist at homeresource.org
Fri Jul 31 17:51:27 EDT 2020

Hello fellow Missoulians,

Spontaneous Construction
<https://www.homeresource.org/about/sponcon-auction/sponcon/> (SponCon) is
an annual Home ReSource event and beloved Missoula tradition now in its
16th year. SponCon is a building contest and celebration of reuse in which
teams compete to build their greatest creations out of Home ReSource
materials. The event is the nittiest, grittiest, smashin-est, bashin-est,
clangin-est, bangin-est, creativist, barbaloot savin-est party in town!

*SponCon 2020 will take place on Saturday, September 12th at Home
ReSource.* The
event will look a little different in order to keep everyone safe and
healthy, but we are still going to have a great time. The Home ReSource
team is hard at work aligning the event with COVID-19 guidelines, while
preserving the spirit and celebration of creative reinvention paramount to
the festivities.

*Team registration
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-nToVQz6uw_p6DpSx_LQ5vTQDz_VQhwjtcPWmo7BF9l09og/viewform>
is
OPEN*. Teams of all kinds are welcome, regardless of experience level. Sign
up today to reserve your spot and take part in this unique community event!

Questions? Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Want to get involved?
Email lundquist at homeresource.org or call (406) 541-8301.

We hope to see you there!

--
*Sarah Lundquist* | gender pronouns: she/her
Zero Waste Education Manager
lundquist at homeresource.org
website <https://www.homeresource.org/> | facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Home-ReSource-270922574714/> | instagram
<https://instagram.com/homeresource/> | donate
<https://www.homeresource.org/online-donations/>

*We envision a just and vibrant world built on the principles of
sustainability where the potential of people, community, and materials is
realized.*