[MCN] Missoula Farmers’ Market Tuesday Evening Markets to begin

Louann Crowley lacrowley at onewest.net
Tue Jun 2 09:14:33 EDT 2020

Join us tonight from 5-7pm for opening day of the Tuesday Evening Markets at Market Square at the north end of Higgins Ave by the XXXX’s.
Support our local farmers as they provide us with fresh produce, plant starts, herbs and eggs.
All Health Department guidelines will be followed
The Tuesday Markets run from June through September.
For information about our online ordering visit missoulafarmersmarket.com or follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

Sent from my iPad