[MCN] stolen fat bike - green salsa bucksaw

Tisza Bell tiszabell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 10:04:04 EDT 2020

Hello MSO community!

A green Salsa fat bike (Bucksaw) was stolen from our backyard on the
northside early Friday morning. There is a reward for its return. Please
keep your eye open, share with others, and lock your bike <3.

Many thanks.

[image: image.png]

Tisza Bell, PhD | She, Her

| Guest Scientist | Biosecurity & Public Health | Los Alamos National
Laboratory |

| Postdoctoral Research Associate | Division of Biological
Sciences | University of Montana |

The University of Montana acknowledges that we are in the aboriginal
territories of the Salish and Kalispel people - we honor the path they have
always shown us in caring for this place for the generations to come