[MCN] "I can't breathe" -- if ocean fish could speak- How Lance Olsen got it wrong

Patty A lunaswan415 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 19:48:53 EDT 2020

Thank you so much Gene and Linda for sharing with us the excellent article
that was re-published in High Country News; it is  relevant, and
informative.  Thank you Ari for your comments and also for sharing the
article by Matt Taibbi.  I found it very thought provoking and informative
also.  Thank you Jeremy for your thoughtful words of insight and wisdom.
Thank you all for the important discussions.  Much to deeply think about!

Patty