[MCN] FOR IMMEDIATE BROADCAST: Historical Museum at Fort Missoula Updates due to COVID-19 Virus

Jessie Rogers jrogers at missoulacounty.us
Mon Mar 16 16:58:19 EDT 2020

FOR IMMEDIATE BROADCAST/PUBLICATION

Historical Museum at Fort Missoula Changes Due to COVID-19 Virus

The Historical Museum at Fort Missoula will make changes to their hours of operation and special events in response to the COVID-19 Virus.  Effective Immediately, the Museum will cease regular hours of operation and visitation until at least March 30th.

On or before March 30th, the Staff of the Museum with the direction of the Missoula County Health Department will decide whether the museum reopens, or if a closure needs to be extended.

In addition to regular hours of operation, the Historical Museum is cancelling or postponing all special events and programming through April 15th.  Decisions on whether to reschedule or cancel events will be determined after the COVID-19 virus has passed.

As a community organization, our primary concern is the safety and wellbeing of the Missoula Community.  Thank you for your understanding at this challenging time for our country.

CONTACT:  Matt Lautzenheiser, Executive Director
Ph# 258-3471
mlautzenheiser at missoulacounty.us<mailto:mlautzenheiser at missoulacounty.us>
3/16/2020

Jessie

Jessie Rogers
Development & Communications Director
Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
406-258-3479

"While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed."  ---  Mattie Stepanek

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of County email should presume that the emails are subject to release upon request. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies.