[MCN] JOIN OR CONNECT WITH THE RATTLESNAKE NEIGHBOR-TO-NEIGHBOR NETWORK

Winona winonas at gmail.com
Fri May 1 13:07:15 EDT 2020

We are a neighborhood mutual aid and connection network responding to COVID
19 and beyond. Help connect neighbors, meet local needs, and check in with
the most vulnerable. Care for our city starts in our neighborhood! To join
our Connect Team, please send an email to rattlesnaken2n at gmail.com.

NEED FOOD OR SUPPLIES?

A volunteer city-wide network is set up to meet immediate needs of Missoula
residents. Do you need food or basic supplies delivered to your home? Reach
out to the Call Center Hotline: (406) 219-1843

HAVE A LONG-TERM NEED?

If you have ongoing or long-term needs like child care, mental health, or
issues relating to lost job/wages, please contact a member of our
Rattlesnake Neighbor-to-Neighbor team. Email: rattlesnaken2n at gmail.com