[MCN] MUD Reopening May 9

Jane McGuire jane at mudproject.org
Wed May 6 16:35:53 EDT 2020

The Missoula Urban Demonstration (MUD) project is excited to announce the
reopening of our tool lending services beginning Saturday, May 9th, using a
no-contact, curbside pick up method. We hope to meet all of Missoula's tool
borrowing needs while prioritizing the health and safety of our members,
staff, and the broader community. In order for this to be successful, our
site will remain closed to the public and members will need to reserve
their tools ahead of time for pickup.

Temporary tool library hours are Saturday and Sunday, 10am - 4pm. To
reserve tools, contact the tool library by phone at (406) 549-6790 or by
email at tools at mudproject.org, ideally one day in advance. Please leave a
message if you call outside of open hours. Our tool librarians will need
your name, phone number, and desired tool(s) in order to complete your
reservation. Feel free to peruse our online tool inventory database
<https://mud.myturn.com/library/inventory/browse> to check the availability
of your desired tool, and please familiarize yourself with our pickup
and drop-off procedures
<https://mudproject.org/curbside-tool-loan-information/> prior to your
arrival.

Thanks so much for your support as we try out this new system!
--
*Jane McGuire*
Communications Coordinator

<https://mudproject.org>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/MissoulaMUD/> I Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/mud_project/>

*Empowering people to build a more sustainable community through tool
sharing and hands-on learning.*