[MCN] Press Release - Habitat for Humanity is Now Making Masks

Hannah McDaniel hannah at habitatmsla.org
Thu May 7 14:01:19 EDT 2020

*For IMMEDIATE RELEASE*

*May 7th, 2020*

For further information, contact:               Heather Harp, Executive
Director

406-549-8210

director at habitatmsla.org

Habitat for Humanity is known for building affordable housing. Today, we
are constructing fabric masks to meet the demand for PPE.

If you are searching for masks for your staff members or the public, we can
help a little or a lot. We are happy to take small orders or large orders
at $10 each. All profits go towards pursuing our goal of building more
affordable homes in our community.

*FEATURES*

*BENEFITS*

Cotton or jersey knit fabric

Breathable, washable, reusable

Jersey knit ties

Allows for a custom fit; easy to pull up over the head one-handed, or pull
down and leave around your neck

Solid color or fun patterns

As a personal product, allows for one's personality to shine through

Hand-crafted by local nonprofit

Enables us to act on our core values of strength, stability, self-reliance
– *and resilience through this crisis*

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

####

*Hannah McDaniel*
Communications & Grants Director - Habitat for Humanity of Missoula, MT