[MCN] Montana Wilderness School: Online Info Sessions for Summer 2020! This Weds

Megan McInerney megan at montanawildernessschool.org
Tue May 12 13:26:52 EDT 2020

Hello Listserv!

My name is Kodee Cloninger and I'm the Outreach and Admissions Manager
for Montana
Wilderness School <http://www.montanawildernessschool.org/>. For those of
you who don't know us yet, we are a Bozeman-based nonprofit outdoor
education organization. We run 10-21 day wilderness expeditions for youth
ages 14-18 during the summer months. We work hard to make these outdoor
leadership experiences accessible to all Montana youth with our robust
sliding scale Financial Aid and Scholarship program.

We feel very fortunate that, due to the nature of our approach to leading
small student groups in a backcountry setting, we are able to move forward
with running our summer courses. Our outreach team has collaborated to tell
you and your friends/family all about our current course openings, as well
as the changes that we have made as a result of Covid.

If you want to know more, please join us for our *Online Info Session*
this *Wednesday
May 13th at 6 PM* over Zoom. Below are the details and you can enter in the
meeting ID here. <https://zoom.us/join>

Topic: MWS Digital Info Session

Time: May 13, 2020 06:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82837245135

Meeting ID: 828 3724 5135

RSVP here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1koy6hHVxDBwsO4Ltwmb1d8Z2LrA0jO9QOCK1DdovO5k/prefill>
let us know you will be joining and we can send you a reminder the morning
of!
If you can't attend but want to know more, please send an email to
enroll at montanawildernesschool.org for more information or to set up a call!

We look forward to engaging with the Missoula community and getting our
youth outside and enjoying public lands this summer.

Best,
Kodee

--

*Kodee Cloninger*
*Outreach and Admissions Manager *

The mission of the Montana Wilderness School is to provide empowering
expeditionary wilderness courses to youth that foster personal growth and
cultivate a conservation ethic through connecting with remote landscapes
and wild places.