[MCN] volunteer outside at free cycles real soon?

Bob Giordano mist at strans.org
Tue Nov 3 16:30:58 EST 2020

Hi,

Free Cycles could use some outside volunteer
help the rest of this afternoon, or anytime
this week!  We're preparing the 'Bike Forest'
for the winter.

We are also preparing a new outdoors bicycle
classroom, focused on youth- wanna shovel some
dirt and decomped granite for the floor?

Free Cycles has limited 'curb side' service,
with request forms on our website.  We're also
preparing for a hopefully regathering of bicycle
interests for 2021.

If you can help this week (or perhaps later this
fall), please email or call.  We have some simple
and basic Covid-safe guidelines you'd have to agree
to before volunteering. Thanks!

-Bob Giordano, Director, Free Cycles, MIST
mist at strans.org, 406.830.7676