[MCN] Things to Consider Before Refinancing Your Home - Free Panel Discussion

Erin Ojala Erin at homeword.org
Tue Sep 8 14:25:18 EDT 2020

Join Homeword and First Interstate Bank for a Free Panel Discussion on Things to Consider Before Refinancing Your Home

 Homeword welcomes our partners from First Interstate Bank, Michelle Allen and Jeannine Lovell, for a discussion with our Homebuyer Educator, Julie Pavlish

Things to Consider Before Refinancing Your Home

Wednesday, September 9

2:00-3:00 pm

via Zoom (register for link)

 Register at: https://homewordscheduling.as.me/schedule.php?appointmentType=16479412&blm_aid=25745

*Brought to you as a part of First Interstate Bank's Volunteer Day and Homeword's commitment to post-home purchase education and empowerment.