[MCN] Climate Smart Missoula is hiring a Program Director

Abby Huseth abby at climatesmartmissoula.org
Thu Apr 1 18:31:30 EDT 2021

Hey, Missoula! We're looking for someone to join our small but mighty team
working on creative local climate solutions.

The Program Director will focus on developing and implementing Climate
Smart Missoula’s signature climate mitigation and resiliency programs,
including Building(s) for the Future, Climate Ready Missoula, Summer Smart,
and other efforts that support Missoula’s 100% Clean Electricity and
climate resiliency goals. The Program Director reports to the Executive
Director, and regularly collaborates with other Climate Smart Missoula
staff, as well as with local government, partners and business and
community leaders. This is a full-time, Non-Exempt position based in
Missoula.

Check out the full job description and application instructions here:
https://www.missoulaclimate.org/jobs-and-opportunities.html

Know anyone who might be a good fit? Please help us spread the word! We'll
start reviewing applications April 9 and the position will remain open
until filled.

--

Abby Huseth
Outreach Director, Climate Smart Missoula
abby at climatesmartmissoula.org
O: (406) 926-2847
C: (406) 219-8876
Pronouns
<https://studentaffairs.duke.edu/csgd/training-resources/gender-pronouns>:
she/hers

ClimateSmartMissoula.org <http://www.missoulaclimate.org/>
Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/climatesmartmissoula> and
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/climatesmartmissoula/>

**I typically work Tuesday - Thursday. I will reply as soon as I'm able;
thank you for your patience!**