[MCN] Job Opportunity-Crime Victim Advocate

Amanda Schrantz aschrantz at missoulacounty.us
Wed Apr 7 13:28:20 EDT 2021

Missoula County is hiring for Crime Victim Advocate! This position focuses on supporting survivors of crime through the justice system, with a special focus on serving survivors of domestic and sexual violence in Missoula County. Come join our wonderful team of passionate, caring, and committed individuals who want to make Missoula County a safer and healthier place for everyone. The job is full-time and pays $19.52 per hour with an excellent benefits package. This posting closes on April 13, 2021. To see the full job posting, visit the Missoula County Website: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty?page=1

Please share!
[https://www.governmentjobs.com/AgencyPages/missoulacounty/agencyImages/download/MC_Primary-RGB-large.png?upscale=True]<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty?page=1>
Job Opportunities | Missoula County Career Pages<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty?page=1>
Our Use of Your Information. We collect and process information in order to fulfill our contractual responsibility to deliver the Services, fulfill your requests, pursue our legitimate interests and our business and commercial purposes.
www.governmentjobs.com

Amanda Schrantz

Administrative Assistant

Community Justice Department (CJD)

Phone: (406) 370-9973

    [cid:a3cd5f18-8abe-4ddb-975b-c4d36bee65db]

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of County email should presume that the emails are subject to release upon request. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies.