[MCN] May creative writing class

Maria Anderson mariauanderson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 16:51:30 EDT 2021

*Want to connect with others in the area while exploring your creative
side? Build a writing routine? Use writing to look more deeply at the
outdoors and the people around you? Come hang with us.*

*WRITING WITH FRIENDS (fiction/nonfiction)*May 3-June 7, no class May 31
Mondays 5-6:30pm mst, online
$150

Jumpstart momentum for your writing this spring in a fun, low-key, and
supportive environment. Five sessions.

*join a growing community of Bozeman-area writers

*weekly freewriting using the outdoors, our own
photographs/notebooks/obsessions, and experiences from our lives

*all levels welcome, beginners encouraged

*Respond directly to this email to sign up, or if you'd like to chat on the
phone to get a feel for the class. *

Maria
instagram <https://www.instagram.com/mariauanderson>
course website <http://bozemanwritingclasses.wordpress.com/>

You have never seen such animals as these who without a sound or a sign
carry you off. You race with them across the long familiar ground that in
that moment seems so glorious, so charged with beauty, strange. In their
jaws you are carried so effortlessly, with such great care that you think
it will never end, you long for it not to end, and then you wake and know
that, indeed, they have not brought you back.

*-Joy Williams*