[MCN] Two "Let's Talk Climate" Events

Winona Bateman livableclimate at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 13:17:28 EDT 2021

CLIMATE CAFÉ
Monday, May 3, 12-1:30 p.m.
A Climate Café is a facilitated time to connect and talk about our feelings
about the climate crisis and injustices in the company of engaged,
supportive others.
Climate Cafés do not aim to have a specific outcome. We’re not gathering to
solve problems, convince anyone or make decisions about action. Rather, we
hope to genuinely connect with each other about climate injustice and the
crisis we’re all facing, as a step toward engagement and action for a
livable future for us all.
Facilitated by Penélope Baquero, and Annabelle Winne, who has two children
and works as a clinical social worker in private practice.
More information and registration:
https://livableclimate.org/.../2021/4/19/climate-caf-n2k3w
<https://livableclimate.org/events/2021/4/19/climate-caf-n2k3w?fbclid=IwAR3pw7Drgk7oleiBM7MA651rNEcTnYGjVATE-d8e9bE6Z_rDh_6K0jqvEjc>

--

LET'S TALK CLIMATE WORKSHOP & DISCUSSION
Friday, May 14, 12 - 1 p.m.

Best,
Winona

*Families for a Livable Climate*
*Connect. Engage. Act.*

Phone: (406) 370-6848
Web: livableclimate.org (Sign up for action alerts and news.)
Follow us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/familiesforalivableclimate>,
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/livableclimate> & Twitter
<https://www.twitter.com/livableclimate>.