[MCN] In Search of the Two Bedroom Bungalow...

Kris Keller kommunique at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 15:53:28 EDT 2021

Hello and Happy Friday!

Recently I have been interviewing for some roles in and around the Missoula, Montana area. I'm curious to know if anyone has a two-bedroom bungalow for rent? I used to see them posted here, regularly though not frequently. Things have changed since COVID, I know. I'm in Southwest Montana right now, in Bozeman. I am a Montana resident of around twenty-seven years, and lived in Missoula 1997-1999.

Thank you,

Kris Keller