[MCN] Writing With Your World - Ensouled Bioregional writing course

Kristopher Drummond drummondkristopher at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 13:39:09 EST 2021

Hey there,

I'm writing to inform anyone who may be interested that I'm offering a
three month course this winter called Writing With Your World
<https://remembering-earth.com/writingyourworld>, which will be an
exploration into environmental and creative nonfiction focused on the
beings, issues, and particularities of one's own bioregion. We'll be
drawing upon the work of Stephen Harrod Buhner in his book *Ensouling
Language, *in which he talks about the process of using language to evoke a
"dreaming state" in the reader. We'll also be engaging with deep
imagination practices as taught by the Animas Valley Institute and others
to grow a conversational relationship with the natural world.

The class is intended to be a container for deepening into place and voice
simultaneously and will include ample teaching around formal craft as well
as worshopping multiple pieces. Any level of writing experience is welcome
to join and the price is sliding scale with none who really want to be
there turned away for lack of funds.

If you're interested, you can learn more by clicking this link or sending
me an email directly: https://remembering-earth.com/writingyourworld

Thanks for reading.

Kristopher