[MCN] The latest map of drought intensity across all of Montana

Lance Olsen lance at wildrockies.org
Sat Dec 11 15:02:16 EST 2021

https://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/CurrentMap/StateDroughtMonitor.aspx?MT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Page 181 : “if Americans were asked point blank whether they would agree to reduce their energy consumption by one-half, many would probably recoil in apprehension and reject the idea. Yet energy consumption in 1960 was about half of what is now [ 1970 ]. Many of us remember 1960. Surely we had a civilized country then, with roads, electricity, entertainment, and so on. Yet we we were consuming half the energy.”

The Conserver Society. Harper Colophon Books. Copyright 1979 by Kimon Valaskakas et al