[MCN] Ecology Project International is Hiring!

Haley Hanson haley at ecologyproject.org
Fri Dec 17 14:31:25 EST 2021

Hello Missoula Community,

Ecology Project International is hiring
<http://www.ecologyproject.org/employment> two new positions to
support the long-term,
sustainable growth and engagement of our audiences.

About Ecology Project International <http://www.ecologyproject.org> (EPI): EPI
is an international non-profit organization dedicated to addressing
critical conservation issues through field-based partnerships between local
experts and high school students. We engage youth from local and visiting
communities in applied hands-on science and conservation as they learn
about and help protect threatened species and habitats. Through EPI’s
programs in five countries throughout the U.S. and Latin America, teens are
inspired by nature and empowered by science to become leaders in
sustainability.

*The Alumni Coordinator* will contribute to the strategic growth of EPI's
alumni initiatives and engagement strategies. This includes long-term,
sustainable growth of alumni engagement through developing organization-wide
professional development opportunities (scholarships and internships),
alumni-focused fundraising that is organization-wide and program-based,
social media engagement, and creative ways to engage our more than 40,000
EPI alumni. The Alumni Coordinator’s success will be a significant driver
of EPI’s increased and sustained impact on youth and, by association, their
communities.

The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work with EPI’s communication team
and across departments and field sites to develop and implement digital
marketing campaigns to drive student recruitment, fundraising, eco-travel,
and other sources of revenue generation. This position will contribute to
the strategic growth of EPI's enrollment and fundraising strategies.

Visit www.ecologyproject.org/employment to find out more and to apply!

Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis as we review applications.
Questions can be directed to haley at ecologyproject.org.

--

*Haley Hanson | Director of Communications & Culture*
*Ecology Project International*315 S. 4th Street E.

* <https://www.facebook.com/EcologyProject/>
<https://www.facebook.com/EcologyProject/>
<https://twitter.com/ecologyproject>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/pezsapo08>*www.ecologyproject.org

*Conservation for the next generation*Pronouns: she/her/hers