[MCN] Feb 24: The Big Climate Change Event 1 Year Later

Abby Huseth abby at climatesmartmissoula.org
Thu Feb 18 15:11:02 EST 2021

Next Wednesday, February 24 at 5pm, join Climate Smart Missoula for a
virtual conversation with Dr. Rob Davies about current prospects for
climate action.

In February 2020, over 700 Missoulians packed the Wilma Theater for a
powerful event all about the urgency of addressing the climate crisis,
anchored by a stunning presentation by Dr. Rob Davies. It's an
understatement to say that so much has changed in the past year: COVID has
massively disrupted our lives; as a country we're grappling with pervasive
racism and white supremacy; and recent elections have shifted political
landscapes. What does this all mean for climate action?

On Wednesday, February 24 at 5pm we're excited to bring Dr. Davies back to
Missoula (via Zoom), to share his thoughts. Join us for this informal,
interactive conversation! Bring your questions and it's Happy Hour if
you're so inclined....

You must register for this event in advance:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAtdeGrqD8qE9LCGrOuzqP1hwmUVz8hr3oh

Re-watch Davies' "Disruption" presentation + find more info here:
https://www.missoulaclimate.org/act-advocate-assist.html

--

Abby Huseth
Outreach Director, Climate Smart Missoula
abby at climatesmartmissoula.org
O: (406) 926-2847
C: (406) 219-8876
Pronouns