[MCN] Job opening with Garden City Harvest

Genevieve Jessop Marsh Genevieve at gardencityharvest.org
Fri Jul 2 16:32:46 EDT 2021

Garden City Harvest is hiring a Farm Hand at our Orchard Gardens Farm and
Community Garden! This job provides the opportunity to learn sustainable
farming practices while working on a 1.5-acre urban farm. The Orchard
Gardens Farm Hand will work closely with the Farm Director, Farm Assistant,
Farm Apprentice, and volunteers. Orchard Gardens Farm is a productive farm
located in the heart of Missoula. The farm crew grows tons of produce each
year, operates a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program, a Volunteer
for Veggies program, and grows thousands of pounds of food for the Missoula
Food Bank each year. The site is also home to a small community garden.

Deadline is rolling! We're hoping to find someone fast to help with the
height of the season.

More: https://www.gardencityharvest.org/employment

--
*Genevieve Jessop Marsh ** I* *she/her*