[MCN] Climate and the redistribution of life on earth

John Meyer john at cottonwoodlaw.org
Sun Jul 18 21:09:13 EDT 2021

Can we talk about local solutions?

Can the Missoula and Bozeman City Councils pass an ordinance that requires all new homes to have solar panels or be part of a community solar or wind project?  If people can afford to buy a new place in Missoula or Boz Angeles, why can’t they roll the cost of solar panels into the cost of the house?

John Meyer
Executive Director & General Counsel
Cottonwood Environmental Law Center
P.O. Box 412 Bozeman, MT 59771
John at Cottonwoodlaw.org
(406) 546-0149

The information contained herein is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must delete this email and inform the sender of the error.

Like what we're doing? Click here to donate.