[MCN] Host Families needed for Japanese girl & Czech boy for high school exchange

Sarah Smith smaigin at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 12:29:40 EDT 2021

Hi greater Missoula/Bitterroot/& beyond families! I'm seeking host family/families for high school foreign exchange students from Czech Republic and Kumamoto, Japan with Greenheart Exchange. Many other students available who are so excited to come to the US to study abroad for the year.
Yuika - 15 year old girl from Japan. She loves to bake sweets, skateboard, loves animals (esp. dogs), reading manga and listening to music. She comes from a close family with two older brothers. She is a Montana scholarship student part of the special Kumamoto/Montana sister state program.
Filip - 17 year old boy from Czech. Interested in metal and wood crafts, handwork projects, archery, nature, hiking, camping, mushroom picking, mountains, survival activities, whitewater kayaking. He comes from a rural area in Czech Republic, has 3 sisters, and has a very close family back home. He is a little shy at first, but then begins to engage once he feels comfortable. His special request state is Montana. Students come with their own spending money, and health insurance. Families provide room/board for the 10 month school year, transportation to and from school, and inclusion into a loving home. It's an amazing experience to open your home to another culture while sharing yours. If you are interested or even slightly curious to hear more please contact me, Sarah Smith. I am the local area coordinator for Greenheart Exchange. Message me via email smaigin at yahoo.com or call/text 270-1811 for more information.greenheartexchange.orgHost an Exchange StudentBring the world to your community by hosting an international student with Greenheart Exchange!