[MCN] Fixit Clinic This Saturday!

Michelle Barton michelle at homeresource.org
Tue Jun 15 10:38:50 EDT 2021

Join Home ReSource <https://www.homeresource.org/> at our next Fixit
Clinic.

At our family-friendly Fixit Clinics, Volunteer Fixit Coaches can help you
repair your broken, worn, or malfunctioning items. Gain new knowledge &
skills, save money, and exercise your right to repair!

What: Fixit Clinic

When: Saturday, June 19th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Where: Home ReSource Community Room, 1515 Wyoming St

Cost: Free!

*Registration required: *Fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdH_zAPT8FdAaZOhuGztEOnHOO2HABBq-VWIpAv-b8mtt3tQg/viewform?gxids=7628>
to register or email Michelle at michelle at homeresource.org with questions

Parking: Please do not park in the Home ReSource lot, street parking
available!

Accessibility: ADA accessible, plentiful seating available, restrooms nearby

**Masks are required for this event*

Fixit Clinics are fun, hands-on events that demystify technology, empower
people with simple repair know-how, and push back against the norms of our
unsustainable disposable culture. As part of the growing global Right to
Repair movement, these clinics invite us to think critically about our
relationship to consumption and demonstrate how repair is a way to reduce
the global burdens related to resource extraction and waste!

*We hope to see you there!*

--

Michelle Barton | she/her/hers

Zero Waste Educator

Big Sky Watershed Corps Member

Home ReSource | Missoula, MT

406-541-8301 Extension 203

website <https://www.homeresource.org/> | facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Home-ReSource-270922574714/> | instagram
<https://instagram.com/homeresource/> | donate
<https://www.homeresource.org/online-donations/>

We envision a just and vibrant world built on the principles of
sustainability where the potential of people, community, and materials is
realized.