[MCN] Please post

Bryony schwan bryony.schwan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 01:28:33 EDT 2021

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP Missoula/Montana friends. My neighbor has lost her home and will be homeless in 3 days. She has lived in the house nextdoor to me for 15 years and raised her two sons there. She’s now a single mother and while she has a solid job at the hospital most of the rents in Missoula are out of her reach. She desperately needs a 2-bedroom apt/house/trailer…anything she can live in till she can find something permanent. She does have two pugs and two cats. Her budget is $900 and with section 8 assistance she can go up to $1077/month. She also has a little RV so even a shady place to park it for the summer while she finds something permanent would help. She’s an honest, hard working woman who has been dealt a really lousy hand by a landlord wanting to make more money. I really don’t want to see her on the street, especially her youngest 14yr old son. PLEASE, please send me any leads.

Sent from my iPhone
Typed with two thumbs so please excuse typos