[MCN] The First Step to Fixing Climate Change, with Katharine Hayhoe

Winona Bateman livableclimate at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 16:28:37 EST 2021

*The First Step to Fixing Climate Change, with Katharine Hayhoe*
*April 6, 12 - 1 p.m. MDT*

Changing our light bulbs, recycling, meat-free Monday ... personal
solutions to climate change are important, but they aren’t enough to fix
our global problem. Our entire society is based on fossil fuels, and that’s
what we have to change. And that’s why the single most important thing that
any of us can do to fix climate change is to talk about it: to explain why
it matters to us, here and now; to share inspiring stories of the solutions
available to us today; and to advocate for change at every level, from our
families and communities to our institutions and businesses.

Families for a Livable Climate <https://livableclimate.org/>and Moms Clean
Air Force Montana
<https://www.momscleanairforce.org/state-chapters/montana/> are proud to
welcome Katharine Hayhoe <http://www.katharinehayhoe.com/wp2016/>, climate
scientist and communicator, for this special presentation and conversation.

*REGISTER EARLY TO SECURE A SPOT: *
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_dtHPdz6JQECGnGWu-qmHFw

--

*ABOUT KATHARINE HAYHOE*
Katharine Hayhoe is an atmospheric scientist whose research focuses on